Zentangle® is an easy to learn method of creating beautiful images from repetitive patterns.
Zentangle is a fascinating art form that is fun and relaxing. It increases focus and creativity. It provides artistic satisfaction and an increased sense of personal well-being.
The Zentangle method is enjoyed by a wide range of skills, ages and interests.
Zentangle was created by Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas.
“Zentangle” is a registered trademark of Zentangle, Inc.
Learn more at zentangle.com.
Zentangle Glossary here.
Looking for a Certified Zentangle Teacher near you? The list is here.
Need a library of tangles? See here.
Here’s a list of benefits others enjoy from practicing the Zentangle Method:
- Relaxation, Relieve stress, Self-esteem, Insomnia (Improved sleep by creating a Zentangle before bedtime), Modify behavior, Panic attacks (For fear of flying, creating a Zentangle during takeoff and landing)
- Therapy, Anger management, Addiction therapy tool
- Create beautiful works of art, Journaling, Nurture and develop creative abilities
- Improve eye/hand coordination, Develop/rehabilitate fine motor skills, Increase attention span and ability to concentrate
- Team building and group focus, Brainstorming, Problem Solving, Design inspiration, Stress reduction
- Early artist development and appreciation, Home schooling
- Stretching and warm-up for artists