Learn about the Zentangle Method®:
The Zentangle Method® is an easy to learn method of creating beautiful images from repetitive patterns. It is a fascinating art form that is fun and relaxing. It increases focus and creativity. The Zentangle method provides artistic satisfaction, an increased sense of personal well-being and is enjoyed by a wide range of skills, ages and interests.
Zentangle was created by Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas. “Zentangle” is a registered trademark of Zentangle, Inc.
Find a Zentangle Glossary here.
Looking for a Certified Zentangle Teacher near you? The list is here.
Learn more about the method from the founders of the method, Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas at www.zentangle.com
Other interesting links:
- A place to learn how to draw tangles: www.tanglepatterns.com
- Sandi Steen Bartholmew, CZT and author of great Zentangle books (some for kids) has also a great blog named BeezintheBelfry
- A fun Zentangle challenge is issued weekly by Laura Harms, CZT, aka. The Diva and you can find it here: iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com
- Design Originals, Joy Of Zentangle – by Marie Browning CZT, Suzanne McNeill CZT, Sandy Bartholomew
- Zentangle Basics, Expanded Workbook Edition – by Suzanne McNeill CZT
- The Art of Zentangle: 50 inspiring drawings, designs & ideas for the meditative artist by Margaret Bremner CZT, Norma J. Burnell, Penny Raile CZT, Lara Williams CZT
- Yoga for Your Brain: A Zentangle Workout – by Sandy Bartholomew
- Totally Tangled: Zentangle and Beyond – by Sandy Steen Bartholomew
- Made in the Shade: a Zentangle Workbook – by Cris Letourneau CZT
- Pattern Play: a Zentangle Creativity Boost (Volume 1) – by Cris Letourneau CZT and Sonya J Yencer
- One Zentangle A Day – by Beckah Krahula
Amazon, Barnes and Noble and some art stores will carry these books.
In the Media:
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.